SUPREME TRACTION. SUPERIOR STOPPING POWER.
Race-spec radially-mounted Brembo brakes provide superior stopping power, and performance touring Metzeler Cruistec tires offer supreme traction.
CARVE CORNERS. ALL OF THEM.
Inverted front suspension, lightweight cast-aluminum frame, and hydraulically adjustable Fox rear shock deliver curve-hugging handling and unyielding stability.
FREE REIN TO DOMINATE.
The all-new liquid-cooled V-Twin engine packs 122 horsepower and 178 Nm. Select one of three ride modes for distinct performance personality.
BLACKED OUT. ALL OUT.
Cloaked in black from fender to fender, the Indian Challenger Dark Horse has a commanding presence.
STYLE THAT STANDS ALONE.
With its menacing LED running lights, a central headlamp, and a redesigned and modernised Indian Motorcycle headdress enhancing the front fender, the Challenger presents an unmistakable profile day or night.
FEATURES FOR GOING THE DISTANCE.
Ride in comfort longer with electronic cruise control, full LED lighting, a long-haul seat, ABS, and keyless ignition.
LEAN INTO EVERY RIDE.
Smart Lean Technology™, keeps you confidently grounded and in command of the road with a 6-axis Bosch®) IMU, enabling Dynamic traction control, ABS with cornering pre-control, and Drag Torque Control.
MORE BEATS FOR THE STREETS.
The high-output, 6.5” speakers deliver 100-watts of crystal-clear audio, while the dynamic equaliser automatically adjusts for road, wind and engine noise so you never miss a beat.
MORE SCREEN. MORE CONTROL.
Ride Command with a seven-inch screen. Other features include: key vehicle information, Bluetooth and USB, and an all-new quad-core processor for unrivaled computing power.
- Engine Type
- 1768 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 108mm x 96.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- Electronic Fuel Injection System
- Electronic fuel injection, closed loop/52 mm dual bore
- Peak Torque RPM
- 3800 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm)
- 178 Nm
- Primary Drive
- Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Wet, Multi-Plate Assist
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel
- Inverted Telescopic Fork/ 130mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel
- Fox Single Shock w/Hyd adjust / 114mm
- Dual Brembo / 320mm Semi-Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Radial Caliper
- Brembo Single / 298mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60B19 66H
- Metzeler Cruisetec 180/60R16 80H
- Sport Contrast Cut with Indian Red Pin Stripe 19" x 3.5" / 16" x 5"
- Exhaust System
- Split Dual Exhaust w/ Resonator