The air-cooled Thunderstroke 116 produces 162Nm of raw torque for passing power in all 6 gears, giving you the power to leave everything—and everyone—in your exhaust.
Turn heads on every corner with simple, purposeful design showcasing bobbed fenders, exposed rear shocks and a steel welded tube frame. It's an invitation to make it your own.
4" RIDE COMMAND TOUCHSCREEN
The 4" touchscreen maintains a classic aesthetic by disguising itself as an analog gauge. Use it as a speedo and a tach, but it also provides turn-by-turn navigation, controls ride modes, lets you answer and decline calls, and manage your music from any Bluetooth-connected device.
BLACK, AND MORE BLACK
Dark by design with premium gloss-black finishes from fender to fender.
19" MACHINED CAST WHEEL
The 19" machined cast front wheel with ABS adds to the menacing stance and will beg you to roll the throttle.
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE.
With a low seat height, a solo saddle, and mid-mount foot pegs that keep your feet underneath you, the Chief gives every rider complete control.
FEATURES FOR THE WIN
Off the line, every Chief Dark Horse comes with keyless ignition, USB charging port, cruise control, ABS, and super-sticky Pirelli Night Dragon tires.
LIGHT YOUR WAY
Full LED lighting provides great visibility to the road ahead.
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE
Choose between three ride modes — Tour, Standard, and Sport — for an experience that’s tailored to your riding style.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 1890 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 103.2mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio
- Electronic Fuel Injection System
- Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Peak Torque
- 162 Nm
- Peak Torque RPM
- 3200 rpm
- Primary Drive
- Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Drive/Driven Clutch
- Wet, Multi-Plate
- Final Drive
- 2.2 : 1
- Pirelli Night Dragon 180/65 B16 81H
- Single / 300mm Semi-Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Machine Highlighted Cast Black 19" x 3.5" / 16" x 5"
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel
- Telescopic Fork / 132 mm
- Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel
- Dual Shocks w/ adjustable preload / 75 mm
- Pirelli Night Dragon 130/60B19 61H
- Exhaust System
- Dual Exhaust w/ Crossover