A bike that looks as aggressive as it performs, the Chieftain Limited features a restyled fairing, slammed saddlebags, a 19” front wheel and new badging.
INDIAN MOTORCYCLE RIDE COMMAND
The largest, fastest, most customisable system on two wheels, now featuring Apple CarPlay integration. Turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, vehicle information and much more.
LED lighting from nose to tail and a lowered stance complete the custom-inspired look.
THUNDERSTROKE 116 V-TWIN ENGINE
The powerful Thunderstroke 116 engine produces 168 Nm of torque for exceptional power at low RPM and a responsive ride at any speed.
RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE
Outstanding steering geometry and a lightweight cast aluminum frame combine to provide responsive handling and agile cornering.
The Chieftain Limited's streamlined profile is enhanced by a rogue style seat.
Hear every note with high-output speakers in the fairing that deliver 100-watts of crystal-clear audio. And the dynamic equaliser automatically adjusts for road, wind, and engine noise.
FEATURES FOR THE WIN
The Chieftain Limited comes standard with keyless ignition, cruise control, ABS and tire pressure monitoring.
PUSH-BUTTON POWER WINDSHIELD
With the push of a handlebar-mounted button, this flare windshield will raise or lower to your preferred position.
- Engine Type
- Thunderstroke 116
- 1890 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 103.2mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio
- Electronic Fuel Injection System
- Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm)
- 171 Nm
- Peak Torque RPM
- 3000 rpm
- Primary Drive
- Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Wet, Multi-Plate
- Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60B19 61H
- Metzeler Cruisetec 180/60R16 80H
- Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- 10 Spoke Contrast Cut 19" x 3.5" / 16" x 5"
- Exhaust System
- Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel
- Telescopic Fork / 119 mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel
- Single Shock w/ Air Adjust / 114 mm / 63 mm ride in