Genuine leather saddlebags, classic wire wheels, whitewall tires, and premium leather seats make for a rich, classic ride.
AS SMOOTH AS IT IS POWERFUL
The famed Thunderstroke 116 engine produces 168 Nm of torque. Exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
AGILE HANDLING AND CONTROL
Easy, nimble control made possible by a lightweight cast aluminum frame.
DRAPED IN CHROME
An illuminated headdress leads the way, with a chromed-out engine, highway bars, hand controls and headlight in tow.
MODERN CAN LOOK TIMELESS
The heritage-inspired instrument panel delivers the vintage look you want, while still giving you all the information you need.
Vintage badges: a powerful and stylish nod to tradition.
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE
Now you can choose between three ride modes — Tour, Standard, and Sport — for an experience customised to your riding style.
STOP AND GO COMFORT
Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for more comfort in slow-moving traffic. Then when you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly kicks back up to full power.
Driving lights, a quick release windshield, cruise control, and keyless ignition make every ride a premium experience.
- Engine Type
- Thunderstroke 116
- Compression Ratio
- 1890 cc
- Electronic Fuel Injection System
- Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Bore x Stroke
- 103.2mm x 113mm
- Peak Torque
- 171 Nm
- Peak Torque RPM
- 3000 rpm
- Primary Drive
- Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Wet, Multi-Plate
- Dunlop® American Elite 130/90B16 67H
- Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- Dual / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Chrome Wire 16" x 3.5" / 16" x 5"
- Exhaust System
- Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel
- Telescopic Fork / 119 mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel
- Single Shock w/ Air adjust / 114 mm / 45.7 mm ride in